Tuesday 13 March 2007

hello peoples

Hi all. Today has been fairly boring, i'm just chattin to jo on msn. I am home alone lol so yes i am verrry bored! There isn't even anything on the TV not that i watch it much anyway, but that was my last resort. Oh i finally got up and talked about God to my youth group which was scary but everyone seemed to enjoy it and my pastor said i did very well. He told me how much he enjoyed it and how well i did again on sunday so it must have been good! Another member of my church who i had been praying for(Tony) asked how things had been going in my life and how i was and we ended up having a really long nice chat! She had been going through some difficult stuff too and we both came out the other side so it was good to talk to her again.
Yay i'm going to york on friday! I'm meeting a really nice girl i met at home-educators christian weekend. Check out her blog i have it in my links part and her name is menekse. Ok i g2g i'm having my guitar lession in about 30mins. I will post again tommorow if i remember lol byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Jo's blog. said...

woohoo! thats me she was talking to! haha!!! :-D c u in a bit! :D

The Youngest Miss.Turner (: said...

Hey Hannah,

It's Nic =P

I'm glad you had a geat time in York!!