Tuesday 15 May 2007

Sorry!

Hello! I know i promised to remeber to write well i forgot. Sorry! I don't actually know if anyone reads these posts anyway! Never mind, it is a way to express myself!
The only thing that has really dominated my life since i last posted is my extra dance classes which take up most of my free time. I do really feel like i should set apart more time for prayer and to read my bible, so i am going to slot that into my day to day life whatever is takes.
I realised that i do actually lead a fairly boring life and have vowed that when i am older and am living my own life i will try to make is more interesting by traveling the world or busying myself by seeing friends and family, but then again we all make plans in life that we can never stick to, as it is that God always has a different plan for your life than what you think.
So here i am just me nothing more nothing less, leading my little life trying to get by each day ( even when getting out of bed every morning seems to be getting less and less appealing!) and hoping something will come along to stir it up a bit! Anyway gotta go i will probably forget to post again so don't hold your breath. ~Hannah~xxx

No comments: